Thorough Recruitment Limited is currently recruiting for carers, support workers and healthcare assistants to work in Stockton-on-Tees, Middlesbrough or Redcar.
The category of service users is mental health and learning difficulties in a supported living facility.
– Must be self-motivated and organised.
– Flexible and Caring.
– Sensitive to the needs of others and to the sick or infirm.
– An active team player towards other care workers and clients and must be able to work on own initiative.
– Posses good communication skills.
– Must have a valid DBS certificate issued within 6 months or must be willing to undergo a new DBS check.
-To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of health needs, illnesses and disabilities
-To help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of clients through interactions, taking them out, sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreation.
-To help in the promotion of the personal hygiene needs of clients by assisting with washing up, laundry and engaging in other house hold management tasks.
-Provide mobility assistance to clients where necessary through the safe use of manual handling devices or equipment.
-Provide assistance with medication administration where necessary.
-To maintain accurate, concise, up-to-date and timely records of clients in their care documents.
-Assist in meeting the diet and nutritional needs of clients in accordance with their care plans.
|Salary||Competitive Rates Apply|